Skrill is a secure and quite popular way of paying and getting paid online in some regions. Skrill is a UK based company. The company was founded on July 27, 2001 as MoneyBookers and was re-branded to Skrill in 2011. With Skrill, you can safely make payments online without disclosing your credit card and bank details. The company operate in 200 countries and 40 currencies. Indeed, it is a very good alternative to PayPal and Bitcoin.
Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) is a payment system that is popular in Europe, but is as well widely used by many users globally in virtually every other country. It operates a robust system, with state-of-the-art technology and a very tight security system which makes it a preferred online payment solution among its many users. HostNesta.com accepts Skrill payments for its online services with Skrill added to our list of online service payment options.
With HostNesta.com you can host your website with our Instant Skrill Web Hosting, you can purchase a Skrill reseller hosting package, and we also support Instant Skrill Domain Registration as well as Skrill VPS Hosting with Skrill
Skrill delivers a product ideally suited for small businesses, online merchants, individuals and others currently underserved by traditional payment mechanisms. As a true global payment solution, they welcome customers from every nation on earth!
Skrill benefits :
- 15% (CashBack) Discount on all hosting packages ordered from us.
- Your credit card or financial information is never revealed to HostNesta.com.
- If you do not have a Skrill account, it is free to create and use.
- Use your Skrill balance for something you need – like domain names and website hosting!
- What are you waiting for .. ?! Open a free Skrill account now.
How to Pay for Your Order with Skrill
Whether you’re purchasing a great new domain name or getting your website started with our website builder or web hosting, you can choose Skrill when you check out by using the following instructions:
- Add the product(s) you’d like to purchase to your cart.
- Select Skrill (Moneybookers) as your payment method and then submit your order.
- On the next page you will be given a unique link to submit your payment on Skrill’s website.
- Once you have submitted your payment, our system will automatically process your order.
How Long Will It Take?
Order time depends on how you fund your Skrill account. If you are funding with:
- An existing balance in your Skrill account: the order is usually processed in a few minutes.
- A credit card, and the charge is approved: the order is usually processed in a few minutes.
- A bank account: the funds need 3-5 days to clear before your order can be processed.
Skrill Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay the Skrill transaction fee to send you money?
No, we will pay all Skrill transaction fees for the order.
Do you accept Skrill payments in currencies other than the US dollar?
Yes, we now accept both USD and Euros through Skrill. For all other currencies, Skrill will automatically convert your currency to USD before sending it to us. Exchange rates fluctuate daily, and Skrill charges you a currency conversion fee of between 2.99% and 4.99%.
Do you accept Skrill credit card payments?
Yes, but you should add your credit card to Skrill and verify the credit card before placing an order. Instant credit card payments are not supported.
Do you accept Skrill bank account payments?
Yes, but the funds will need 3-5 days to clear before your order can be processed.
Do you accept Skrill balance payments?
Can I send you money using the “Send Money” link on the Skrill website?
No, our automated system requires that you pay from the unique link on the order receipt page. You can also access this link from your HostNesta.com account on the Summary page under “Open Orders” and “Payment Type” for your order.
I don’t have a Skrill account. Can I still place an order?
Yes, after you submit your order we will provide you with a link to the Skrill site where you can create a new Skrill account. However, you will need to pay using your bank account. Instant credit card payments are not supported.