DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting.
DirectAdmin is a simple alternative to the more elaborate hosting interfaces coming with cPanel and Plesk.
All our DirectAdmin reseller hosting plans come pre-installed with Softaculous script installer. Softaculous allows you and your hosting customers to install over 500 exciting scripts with just a few mouse clicks.
The hosting control panel interface comes in 9 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Polish, and Russian. Of course, DirectAdmin hosting plans also come with all the usual basic functions (cgi-bin, FrontPage, PHP, MySQL, POP3 email, Webmail, SpamAssassin, mailing lists, cronjobs, Webalizer statistics, etc.) — all can be managed from a simple web based control panel.
You can have complete control over cost you sell, accounts you host via your reseller control panel . You can add, edit, and delete accounts quickly and easily at any time. Each customer account you create has its own individual, easy to use Control Panel that allows your customers to manage their account, reducing your efforts. Each customer account has access to the powerful features of cPanel including, but not limited to:
Included In All DirectAdmin Reseller Packages.
DirectAdmin Reseller Manager.
DirectAdmin is one of the leading web hosting control panel solutions for Linux platforms. DirectAdmin is comprised of end user, reseller and admin interfaces, allowing complete control of web hosting account set-up and administration.
DirectAdmin End-User Features and Interface Screenshots
- Email Menu: Users can create POP3 accounts, forwarders, mailing lists, autoresponders, and webmail. Filters allow users to block mail by domain, keyword, and size.
- FTP Menu: Users can create FTP accounts and set directory permissions for each account.
- DNS Menu: Users can can add and remove records, change MX settings, and anything else that goes with full DNS control.
- Statistics Menu: Users have available every possible statistic about their account. More advanced options and Webalizer are also included.
- Subdomains Menu: Users can list, create, delete, and get statistics on subdomains.
- File Manager: A user-friendly and fast alternative to FTP. Includes every feature needed to build and maintain a web site.
- MySQL Databases: Users can easily create, modify, and delete MySQL databases from this menu.
- Site Backup: Using this powerful tool, users can backup and restore only what they want to. For example, account data but not web site files.
- Error Pages: Users can create custom messages and outputs for 401, 403, 404, and 500 error codes.
- Directory Password Protection: Users can password protect any directory with a username and password.
- Advanced Tools: Users can install SSL certificates, view sever information and installed perl modules, set cron jobs, mime types, and apache handlers, and enable site redirection and domain pointers.
Resell Domain Names.
Take the change to make extra income reselling Domain Names. HostNesta.com Turnkey program provides you with the opportunuty to resell domain names to your clients through direct registration on your website.
You will be able to resell over 700 Domain extentoins, including gTLDs (.com, .net, .org...) also includded are ccTLDs (.co.uk, .org.uk, .in...) & newTLDs (.xyz, .online, .website...).
Our pricings are very competitive with lots of monthly promotions giving you a price edge over your competitors. You are free to set your prices above what we offer to you.
250+ Pre-Installed FREE Scripts
With Installatron bundled in every web hosting package you have access to more than 250 web applications at the click of a button.
Any or all of these web applications can be added to your website, including multiple installs of each. Content Management Systems (CMS) are applications designed to manage dynamic content for websites.
All CMS applications have the ability to manage news or blogs and all include a templating system that allows the appearance/style of web pages to be controlled. The more advanced applications can include a near endless list of additional features, including: categories; commenting; user logins; polls; statistics; file managers; FAQ managers; and so on.
CMS applications generally fit into the following loose categories: Blogs (also known as weblogs), CMSs, Portals (modular features that can be added into a standard three-column page layout), and Frameworks (do-it-yourself systems).
Web based business applications include e-commerce systems (also known as shopping carts) for managing sales websites, Customer Relationship Managers (CRM), customer support systems, and project managers.
Surveys and Statistics includes different statistical applications that enable website traffic to be monitored and analyzed, and polling and survey applications can be used to query the views of website visitors.
Contact forms, clocks, e-cards, URL shorteners, and other novel applications.
FREE 500+ Templates for End Clients.
With RVSiteBuilder, you are not just limited to the 500+ templates provided you can also create your own or find additional templates on the web.
BUILD A New Website with RVSiteBuilder 5.4
Moving forward with a newer version of RVSiteBuilder that comes with new WYSIWYG, enhanced functionalities, and more business-ready templates that essentially mobile-responsive.
With new engine of WYSIWYG you can have fun with building website It’s super easy.